We've got good news! Your Lifetouch Mobile Directory is ready and available.
The Lifetouch Mobile Directory provides a convenient way for your staff and families to stay connected. It's update-able, easy to navigate, and can be viewed on any device including smartphones, tablets and computers.
More detailed information and step-by-step instructions can be found in our Administrator Guide. Click to access the Administrator Guide.
As the Mobile Directory Administrator, you will be able to:
• Activate your account
• Select security settings and password setting
• Assign others to be Administrator
• Share the directory link with staff and families
• Manage the directory; add, edit, update family and staff information
Your Lifetouch Mobile Directory resides on a secure site. Once you have completed the registration, your Mobile Directory link is ready to share.
____Activate your Account
b. When prompted, enter your Access Code: Bratcher
c. Go through the Guided Tour and become familiar with the site
d. Set up your security settings
____Review and approve the Lifetouch Mobile Directory Terms and Conditions
____Share your directory
• Once registration is complete, your directory link will be displayed online and is also listed below:
• Reference the Sharing Your Directory section in the Administrator Guide for tips and details on sharing your directory link
• It is your responsibility to manage the distribution of the Mobile Directory
• It is recommended that you add this link to a secure site where your members have access, if available
• As a best practice, select the password option for entry into the site
The Mobile Directory has been designed to be managed and used with ease and includes an onscreen Guided Tour that will walk the end user through the features. Click for our complete Administrator Guide.
For technical support of your device, please contact your device service provider.
Contact us at 1.800.521.4611, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p..m EST, if you have any questions.