|April 5, 2021||April 6, 2021||April 7, 2021||April 8, 2021||April 9, 2021||April 10, 2021|| April 11, 2021|
April 11, 2021 –
Virtual Sunday School every Sunday at 9:15
April 11, 2021 –
The time has come! Starting this Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 10:00 a.m., outdoor in-person worship will resume. Here are a few reminders regarding outdoor worship services:
1. When you come into the parking lot at church, an usher will greet you to provide a bulletin and communion (and palms this week for Palm Sunday!). Additionally, the ushers will also have offering plates available for you to place your offering in.
2. Ushers will also assist in directing you where to park. If you want to stay in your car to listen to the service, a row will be available to park in that will allow you to see the altar area, which will be set up under the big oak tree. If you want to sit outside of your car, you will be asked to park near the back of the parking lot.
3. If you chose to sit outside of your car, we ask that you sit in front of the speakers that will be facing the parking lot. Please leave the space directly under the oak tree for those individuals who are directly involved in the worship service. Additionally, if you sit behind the speakers, it may impact your ability to hear the worship service properly. A space will be coned off directly in front of the altar area that you are welcome to sit in as well. Additionally, please remember to bring your own chair!
4. When it comes time to depart the worship service, if you are parked in the first row by the cones, please back out of your spot and do not drive through the cones. Sensitive sound and live stream equipment will be present in the coned off area, and we want to ensure the equipment stays protected.
5. Finally, please remember to wear a mask if you are outside of your vehicle, and to practice proper social distancing. The parking lot and adjacent areas allow for plenty of room to maintain distance but still worship together. Additionally, we have purchased a new portable sound system with plenty of power to project the sound all around the parking area, so that everyone should be able to hear.
Additionally, we are looking for some strong, abled body folks to help set up and break down the worship equipment that is being used. If you are willing and able, please be at the church by 9:15 a.m. to assist with set up. We break down the equipment immediately following the worship service. See Kim Ryan when you arrive and she can provide instructions.